Guangzhou Red Swans Leather Product Co., Ltd. is one of the leading bag and belt manufacturer in Guangdong province and specilized in Various type of fashion bag, handbag, leather bag, pu bag, canvas bag, man bag, lady's bag, clutch bag, wallet and belt as well. We have a team who has rich experience in manufacturing leather products over 5 years.
1. Material: PU+Elastic,hook 2. Process: High quality tanned leather belt. 3. Buckle: snapbutton hook 4. Belt stitching: high quality stitching. 5. Color: beige, other color is available. 6. Size: L40CM x 5cm 7. Quality: all belts can pass testing from SGS and ITS for the following standard. A: Lead free below 90ppm B: Nickle free below 0.5ug/sqcm/week C: 7P phthalates free below 1000ppm D: Formaldehyde free below 75ppm
1. We have R & D department study the special and good quality material, fashion style for different customers, to make sure our products is unique and host style.
2. We can also develop the samples based on your design, like photos, draws or even description of the bag and to have the samples are satisfactory.
1. We accept the OEM and ODM from all of customers.
2. The samples are free if you can accept our stock material and available color.
3. We can offer you the high quality product with reasonable price, satisfactory delivery and low MOQ.
1. We have been manufacturing variou type of handbag, shoulderbag, clutch bag, wallet and belt over 4 years.
2. High quality workmanship and material.
3. We are able to add your logo with printing, pressing, embroiderying.
4. All of our products can pass testing to meet US ASMT and EU EN71.
Production time and Packaging:
1. Sampling time: around 5 days.
2. Production time: depends on order quantity, 20days for 500pcs after sample confirmed.
3. Packaging: one opp bag for each product ( hardware accessories to be packed ) and stuff paper to keep it' s shape, put it into non-woven bag and then polybag. 15pcs per export carton separate by hard cardboard.
1. Inspecting the material after the material arrived warehouse.
2. Inspecting the leather pieces after die cut by mould. 3. Inspectiong the coating and stitching during the production process.
4. Final inspecting the finish product before packaging.